This is the opposite of "tilt-shift" photography where photos are taken of life-sized objects and then made to look like toys. These are photos of toys taken to look like life-sized objects. They were taken with a simple point and shoot digital camera on a close-up setting.
The tutorial is simple.
1. Go to the dollar store (or your toy box)
2. Select toys
3. Set them up in silly situations
4. Adjust settings on camera
5. Lie on your stomach (if necessary)
6. Take picture (in fact take a zillion pictures as they won't all be good)Pig Farming